Match Trax (MAX) is a match tracking system for mentoring relationships that specifically provides support for data collection and reporting requirements that successfully complete the Online Data Collection information for the Mentoring Children of Prisoners programs. Additionally, MAX will allow programs to maximize their use of the collected data to help inform program improvements and celebrate program successes.
- Provide accurate data that is consistently reported and demonstrates the value of the MCP program.
- Reduce the amount of time spent on preparing information for the quarterly OLDC report.
- Maximize the use of collected data to highlight success or inform areas for improvement.
MAX 2.0 Features
- Full summary of OLDC questions with program specific computed values for each quarter. Data entry is simple and coordinated with MCP data collection requirements.
- Updates to OLDC reports
- Reports are provided in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for versatility and conversion into other applications.
- Updated Mentee fields for better data collection
- User friendly for staff at all computer-skill levels
- User Support – 225-388.9737
- MAX gets you ready for accurate reporting
- Ability to select the reporting periodfor groups of data which will aid in reporting to other funders and supporters.
- Additional ad hoc reports can be created using the collected data from Mentors, Mentees, Matched Pairs and Reported Activities (i.e. mailing labels, contact list, attendance summary, etc.).