Thank you for your interest in working with us! The following positions are currently available for hire. Please download the Staff Application, fill it out, and submit it to the Big Buddy office. Each position may have slightly different specifics related to submission of resumes and applications; please read each one carefully.
Download the Staff Application:
The Big Buddy Program is seeking a full-time Finance Director. This position reports to the Executive Director, and is responsible for oversight of all accounting, financial reporting, and human resources activities. See the Finance Director Job Description for more information.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a Statement of Purpose to Gay at email@example.com.
2. Elementary Program Project Managers:
Afterschool Programming/Enrichment Programs
The Project Manager leads, coordinates, and manages all programs, activities, and services at a Big Buddy elementary afterschool/summer site.
3. Part-time Weekend Drivers
Big Buddy is seeking part-time Weekend Drivers to transport youth to and from fieldtrips in a safe and efficient manner.
- Guaranteed 20 hours per month
- Typical schedule: Saturdays 8:00am-2:00pm (hours may vary)
- Valid commercial Driver’s License for a minimum of 5 years
- Must be 28 years of age or older
- Have a clean driving record
Apply in person or download the Staff Application, Monday-Friday between 9:00am-1:00pm at the Big Buddy office, 1415 Main Street, 70802
4. Data Specialist
5. Site Coordinator for Afterschool
6. Mentor Coordinator